Well this is my first shot at the whole blogging thing. I promise to "try" to update it often. As most of you know, I love taking pictures and I thought this would be a good way to keep friends and family updated on the happenings in Virginia. Be warned that not all of my blogs will be in order. I have tons of pictures that I want to share but because of dial up internet, it takes a long time to upload pictures. That hopefully will all soon be changing as they have finally run fiber optics to the house! Now we just have to wait on the cable company to run it into the house. Welcome to the 21st century Scott County!

Another Christmas come and gone. Thomas was out of school just over 2 weeks. Where did the time go? We didn't do too much over the break but we all enjoyed the time together.

Today was Thomas' last day of his Christmas break. So we decided to meet up with some friends at McDonald's for a play date! The kids had tons of fun and despite having to go out in the bitter cold, we are sure glad we went!

Thomas and his best friend Connor

Addison and her wild hair!

Addison and Clay. He wasn't sure what to think of her
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging! Hope you enjoy doing it!
So cute! Welcome to blogging! We didn't do much on our Christmas vacation either but it was SO nice to spend all that time together. It definitely went by too fast ;(
Keep the pictures coming, Ra, it always makes me feel closer to my baby and my grandbabies!
Post a Comment